Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reader Letter - From Asha - More T-shirts

Here is a nice email I received from Asha. It is emails like these that make this blog rewarding. Of course there are t-shirts to be sold as well and I like the creativity. I don't believe currently the City Council has the power to remove Peter Cammarano from office immediately but they could explore reducing his salary to $1. I don't know the legality of that but it could push him out.
Sorry this post is late. I got jammed up with emails. Here is Asha's brief email:


Hi Kurt ,
Attached is a photo I had made Saturday night at the airbrush book at the Festival of St. Anne. They can make any democratic slogan you want! I would love for you to post it!

Powder to the people!

And thanks for the amazing work you are doing on behalf of the people of Hoboken!

Best regards, Asha


◦
Share/Bookmark