Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reader Letter - From Asha - More T-shirts

Here is a nice email I received from Asha. It is emails like these that make this blog rewarding. Of course there are t-shirts to be sold as well and I like the creativity. I don't believe currently the City Council has the power to remove Peter Cammarano from office immediately but they could explore reducing his salary to $1. I don't know the legality of that but it could push him out.
Sorry this post is late. I got jammed up with emails. Here is Asha's brief email:


Hi Kurt ,
Attached is a photo I had made Saturday night at the airbrush book at the Festival of St. Anne. They can make any democratic slogan you want! I would love for you to post it!

Powder to the people!

And thanks for the amazing work you are doing on behalf of the people of Hoboken!

Best regards, Asha



Share/Bookmark