Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photo of the Day - Hoboken Volunteers at Party With Purpose 5K

Today's photo of the day is that of Timothy Occhipinti helping out at the Party with Purpose 5K race. Just so my critically observant and informed Hoboken Journal readers know, the photo was my suggestion and he would not have stopped for the photo op unless I asked him. I witnessed him working at the event as opposed to working the event. I guess we know which Tim showed up that night, Tim the volunteer.

I always try to give credit where credit is due. One thing is for sure, Timothy is getting his name out there.  

Timothy Occhipinti founder of Hoboken Volunteers and 4th Ward Council candidate
Note: I did not see Mike Lenz at this well attended event. Perhaps he had a subcommittee meeting or some other function or family obligation. ◦
Share/Bookmark