Monday, May 18, 2009

Mom Bomb- Michelle Russo Email from 5/11/2009

Here is an email that was forwarded to me from Michelle Russo, the mother of 3rd Ward Councilman Michael Russo who was urging voters not to Vote for Peter Cammarano the night before election on May 11th. The email addresses have been blocked for privacy reasons :




Here is the email in text for readability:

Hi Everyone,

This election has hit an all time low. Everyone knows that Anthony was the Mayor 8 years ago, you also know that he has not been involved or participated in any elections.

Cammarano put out very vicious flyer's about Anthony. First, I don't need my husband sick over an election that is not even about our son running. This is Beth Mason's election, Michael is supporting Beth and so am I. But this is not about that. I am asking ALL MY FRIENDS to NOT VOTE FOR PETER CAMMARANO. I'm not asking you to vote for Beth, although I believe she is the best person for the job and has the best ticket. This is about asking my friends to NOT VOTE FOR CAMMARANO. He has made this very personal to me. They put corruption stickers all over the windows of the club and on my brother's brand new camry. It actually took the paint off the car. So this is definitely an all time low for Hoboken politics. I don't need Anthony being stressed he is healthy and in remission now for 5 years, so I need to keep him healthy. I thank you all for being my friend and NOT VOTING FOR CAMMARANO.

Michele Russo

Editors Note: The election is now between Peter Cammarano and Dawn Zimmer but this email may help partially explain why Beth Mason is not in the runoff. Question: Why wouldn't Michelle ask voters to vote for Beth Mason even if she thought Beth was the best person for the job? Things that make you go hmmm.


Share/Bookmark