Monday, January 4, 2010

My trip to HPU HQ

Update 9:55PM:


Dear readers- Tonight I did get a call from the person who admitted to me responsibility for the prank that was initially set up through an intermediary. To apologize to an angry giant (rightfully so) takes guts and has earned my respect as potentially as unsettling as this could have become if it had persisted. I am not a vindictive person by nature and this person's sincere apology to me is enough for me to let bygones be bygones.

In respect for that person, I would request that this issue be dropped as a discussion and we move forward. Yes, it was a prank and perhaps a stupid one or clever depending on your perspective but now that I have spoken to that person and know their genuine remorse I consider the issue closed.

Original post:


Guess where I was today? No, I did not get in any trouble but I did file a report detailing the Craigslist harrassment I experienced this weekend down at Hoboken Police HQ. Bogus poster Bill "I am so ronery" Loney spoke of crossing lines and here is a case where it has really happened.

The Hoboken Police officer that took in my complaint was very friendly as well as the desk officer. Let the investigation begin!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone ◦
Share/Bookmark