Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun With Rebus - Five Dollar Boot

As most of my readers know by now, I like to have fun with limericks and poems and such things. Rather seek pharmaceutical help as Auggie Torres suggests when I find him tragically humorless, I find therapy through my wit and rhyme. Recently I was thinking about a concept that has always intrigued me beyond the written word and that is Rebus. To read more on Rebus go to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebus.

There is a site called Myrebus and it takes your written phrases and puts them into pictures automatically that you can then send to friends or political opponents. Given the recent turn of events and a very likely Zimmer win given on the Democratic Committee Chair selection that blogger Grafix Avenger is stating is in the bag given two Russo or or "them" defections that would bring the count to 40-32 and a insurmountable lead.

To read the story from GA (Grafix Avenger) go to this link: http://grafixavenger.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-intrigue.html.

Here is my fun Rebus phrase and could it be perhaps directed at a certain Column C political operative who thinks that column B is trying to "push them out"? You the reader can draw your own conclusions on that one. :)

Editor's note: I plan to do a few future articles in Rebus just for fun.



Share/Bookmark