Monday, September 27, 2010

Tim Occhipiniti- The Kickoff video

Tim Occhipinti has a kickoff video posted on the internet from his HQ opening on Saturday September 25th:



Here is a brief statement on his website from Tim about his HQ kickoff:


"What a a great crowd we had at the ribbon cutting for our campaign headquarters on Monroe and Observer this Saturday. I think I was a little nervous, to be honest, because my mom and dad and family were all there. My parents have played such a major role in my life, teaching me important lessons about always telling the truth, always giving 100 percent effort and being a man of your word. They’ve never seen me do anything like this and to have them with me was something that I will always treasure.


Thanks to all of you who were there, old and new, from all across the 4th Ward, including Assemblyman Ruben Ramos, a man of great decency, integrity and humility. He’s a role model and having him in my corner gives me tremendous energy."

To read more about this candidate to to his website: http://occhipintiforcouncil.com/
Share/Bookmark