Sunday, July 18, 2010

Very Funny Hoboken 411 typo

Perry Klaussen of the now laughably infamous Hoboken 411, beat me and the other websites and blogs to the punch on the release of the PBA's own version of their report on the analysis of the HPD and its rank and file officers. In his rush to get things out Perry made one glaring typo that for the readers who may know some of Perry's prior occupations, it is too good to pass up for a laugh. Not that I am above a typos, I am sure my site has plenty of them but this is worth a chuckle.

Here is an excerpt from Hoboken 411
Nice Typo Perry Klaussen! Thanks for the laugh! I wonder what he had on his mind when he wrote the post
 
Note: I met with Hoboken PBA President Vince Lombardi last night and will be posting his report shortly. ◦
Share/Bookmark