Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beth Mason on Uptown Waterfront Collapse

Below is another email blast from Beth Mason as part of her communication strategy.....



Dear Friend,

Over the past several weeks many residents have expressed to me their increasing concern over the safety and stability of Hoboken’s waterfront. I want you to know that I am working with the Mayor and her administration to resolve this issue quickly. Your health, safety, and welfare are my number one priority.

I am requesting that the Business Administrator present a plan for resolving this situation immediately at the next City Council meeting. It is important for Hoboken residents to be informed of an estimated cost and timeline for repairs. Cold weather can possibly worsen the stability of the piers so time is of the essence.

Also, as you may be aware the closure of Sinatra Drive North has a great effect on two local businesses, Turning Point and LUA. I encourage you to support these businesses during this difficult time. I know there is great concern, but by working together as a community we will continue to make Hoboken an even better place to live and raise a family.

As always please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at (201)-916-8244 or Beth@MasonCityCouncil.org.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Beth Mason ◦
Share/Bookmark