Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Hoboken Journal Technical Update- More Streamlining of Website

Technical note to users who may have experienced slower load times on this site, especially from work. I have eliminated even more items from the right navigation bar and addtional RSS feeds that I had on the bottom of my site and did not pertain to hyper local events. While my website is still a bit of a beast in that one of my web tools has it at a plus 3 second load time, I think that it will even load quicker now than my last update.
If there are any issues that come up let me know at kurt.gardiner@gmail.com. Please specify operating system and browser version. I might not be able to verify every error but will do my best to narrow the issue down and come up with some sort of resolution if I can. ◦
Share/Bookmark