Monday, June 8, 2009

Peter Cammarano Not on His Law Firm's Online Directory

I was doing my usual fact checking on ELECs and such but a source of mine brought up the fact that Peter Cammarano is not listed on the online directory at his Law Firm Genova Burns & Veronia. This much I have been able to confirm is that Peter Cammarano does not show up in the directory search of attorneys on his company's website. I am not saying this implies anything more than that that fact but it is indeed interesting that he is not listed on their website http://www.gbvlaw.com/.

Certinaly a possible explanation is that a leave of absense was taken to shore up the final moments of his campaign or perhaps even an online glitch that for some reason doesn't have him listed. Those are just possible explanations and as of yet I do not have a definitive reason. See picture below of blank search when looking for the last names starting with a C as of 12:30PM 6/8/2009.


Search on last name C yields no results for Peter Cammarano at Law firm Website



I did call the Newark Office in an attempt to reach his voice mail and they did say he was not available but did not elaborate any further. Presumably, it is the correct office since they did not refer me to another office. It should be noted that when I called I did identify myself properly and elected not to leave a message after being re-routed. I also sent an email to his press person but as of yet have not recieved a reply.

Editor's Statement: To be doubly clear, I am not implying anything else other than stating the fact that Peter Cammarano is simply not listed in his law firms directory and it is something that I find curious and no more. I'm sure there is an explanation for this and I haven't recieved an official one yet.


Share/Bookmark