Friday, June 12, 2009

Peter Cammarano Wins Hoboken Mayoral Election - Press Release

Here is a press release from the Peter Cammarano Campaign declaring victory in the Hoboken Runoff election:

Peter Cammarano Wins Hoboken Mayoral Election

June 12, 2009, Hoboken, NJ- Peter Cammarano is the new Mayor-elect of Hoboken! Mayor-elect Cammarano edged out challenger Dawn Zimmer in Hoboken's mayoral race. This morning, the county board of elections counted more than 200 provisional and absentee ballots to get the final numbers. The final results concluded that Mayor-elect Cammarano won by 161 votes.

“I am grateful to all the people of Hoboken,” said Mayor-elect Cammarano at an impromptu press conference outside of Hoboken’s City Hall. “I want to extend my sincere appreciation to my opponent, Councilwoman Dawn Zimmer for her outstanding
campaign. I look forward to working with all the members of the City Council as we work together to move this great City forward.” ◦
Share/Bookmark