Thursday, October 28, 2010

Somewhere over the Rainbow in NYC!

My commute via the NY Waterway ferry from Pier 11 to Hoboken last night was one of the most interesting weather anomalies I have experienced. The trip started with pouring rain and fog and about five minutes into the journey the rain stopped , the fog cleared and a vivid rainbow appeared looping in New York City from downtown to midtown. I have never seen anything like this rainbow before; at least not in NYC where it could be seen end to end and in such vivid detail. Everyone on the boat took notice and the cell phones were out taking numerous photos. My photos don't do it justice since I only had my cell phone but I think you will get the idea.

Anomaly, this word is not just for rationalizing rigged elections. :)



Share/Bookmark