Thursday, April 7, 2011

Video: Hoboken BOE Candidates Forum Highlights from April 4 2011

On Monday April 4th at Steven's Kidde Hall the Hoboken Family Alliance and OLG held the 2011 Hoboken School Board Candidates Forum. The remaining seven candidates for the Hoboken School Board attended although Patricia Waiters showed up late due to another meeting she said she had to attend. Carmelo Garcia, Clifford Godfrey and Jean-Marie Mitchell answered questions in the first round and Peter Biancamano, Frances Rhodes-Kearns, Steven Feinstein, and Patricia Waiters in the 2nd round. Here is about 3 minutes of highlights I was able to capture unedited from my video camera.

Had I known there was not video coverage ahead of time for the event, I would have brought my tripod and a larger memory card. Below are the highlights:

Hoboken BOE Candidates Forum Highlights 4-4-2011 Part 1 of 2:



Hoboken BOE Candidates Forum Highlights 4-4-2011 Part 2 of 2:


Share/Bookmark