Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eric Kurta 1st Ward Candidate Sends Thanks

Eric Kurta came up short in last weeks election but sends his gratitutde for anyon that voted and helped in his campaign....

Dear Resident,


I cannot thank you enough for supporting my campaign for Hoboken City Council. While we did not prevail on Tuesday, we can take comfort in the fact that we ran an honest and positive campaign on the issues affecting our ward and city. I’m truly grateful to you and all the volunteers who handed out literature, made phone calls, knocked on doors, and motivated me to keep working hard day after day. Your dedication and activism has truly made Hoboken a better place.

I’m also humbled by the fact that more than five hundred First Ward residents supported my candidacy on election day. I feel truly fortunate that so many residents placed their trust in me to be their city council representative. I couldn’t be happier for my friends, Jen Giattino and Peter Cunningham, who were victorious in their respective council elections and enabled the reform team, led by Mayor Dawn Zimmer, to regain control of the Hoboken City Council. With a team firmly in place committed to honesty, accountability, and progressive new ideas, I’m confident that Hoboken will be in good hands for the foreseeable future.

Once again, I thank you for your support.

Your friend and neighbor,

Eric Kurta ◦
Share/Bookmark