Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rami Pinchevsky 4th Ward Candidate- Sends Thanks

Rami Pinchevsky 4th Ward Candidate wo came up short on votes Tuesday sent sent this note of thanks in to his supporters:


Dear Family, Friends, and Supporters,

This spring, I had the unique opportunity to stand for office as a candidate for Hoboken's Fourth Ward Council Seat. I want to thank all of you who made it possible for me to spread my vision for a better 4th Ward. As a candidate, I was able to meet hundreds of incredible people who live in the 4th ward and make many new friends. I ran because I wanted to make our corner of town a destination for families, create new parkland, and improve the lives of all residents. My experience has strengthened my commitment to fight for these things and the benefit of ALL 4th Ward residents. I hope that our current Councilman will put politics aside, eschew the advances of developers, and will always represent the best interests of the 4th ward. If he does, I will be his most ardent ally in moving Hoboken and 4th Ward ahead.

As the Democratic Committeeman for the 4th Ward, along with my wife Miriam, the Democratic Committeewoman, and as a member of the Planning Board, I will continue to be involved with our local community. In these roles, I am committed to keeping you informed about how local politics and government services are affecting your day-to-day life and will be working hard to make our corner of town a little better. Very soon, I will be launching a website that will contain news and information about the 4th ward.

Once again, my sincerest thanks to all of you who contributed to my campaign through your generous donations of time, money, and skills. Together we can continue to move Hoboken ahead.

Your friend and neighbor,

Rami Pinchevsky ◦
Share/Bookmark