Friday, July 31, 2009

Photo of the Day - Bada Bing! Vincent Pastore

Today's photo of the day was taken Wednesday night at the Quays. It was site of the after party for the cast of "On the Waterfront" reading. This was performed at Sinatra Park on Tuesday and at the Burcher Auditorium at Stevens Institute Wednesday night due to rain. A few from the Sopranos cast participated in the reading and the most recognizable to me was Vincent Pastore.

No one at the party had to say hey Vinny loosen up your shirt and have fun tonight. He took it all upon himself. :)

Vincent Pastore unwinds with the Quay's bartenders (from I phone)

For those who wonder how a big German galoot like me got on the list for this party I'm not saying much. I'll just leave it at, hey I got connections and they aren't at the Malibu diner. Bada Bing! Bada Boom!:)


Share/Bookmark