Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter to The Editor - Rami Pinchevsky Supports Zimmer and Urges 4th Ward Residents to Vote for Mike Lenz

Here is a letter of supporter from Rami Pinchevsky urging voters in the 4th Ward to cast their ballot for Mike Lenz to help continue the Mayor's agenda which in his opinion is heading in the right direction....

Below is my letter encouraging my fellow 4th ward residents to vote for Lenz this November.......

I want to take this opportunity to encourage my fellow 4th Ward residents to support and vote for Michael Lenz for City Council on the November 2nd ballot. Let me first state that Michael and I haven’t always seen eye to eye, nor do I agree with all of his past decisions. However, this upcoming election isn’t about Michael. It’s about what’s best for our City, and what’s best for our Ward.

As a supporter of Mayor Zimmer, I believe it is very important to keep her positive agenda for Hoboken moving forward. Being a homeowner in the 4th Ward, I’m happy that taxes are starting to go down, and that the flooding issue is finally being addressed. But the Mayor needs a Council majority to continue with these efforts. With many important decisions to be made over the next 6-8 months, I think it’s important that we keep Michael on the Council, and keep the majority intact. From the many municipal board appointments, to the 2011 Municipal Budget, we need a solid 5 votes on the Council.

I understand there are many folks out there who aren’t happy with either choice in this special election. However, I ask that if you support Mayor Zimmer and her many accomplishments, then it’s important to do what it takes to continue our City’s progress in the right direction, and keep this Council majority alive. Again, I strongly urge all of my neighbors to vote for Michael Lenz on November 2nd.

Thank you,

Rami Pinchevsky
4th Ward, 2nd District Committeeman

Share/Bookmark