Friday, February 18, 2011

City of Hoboken is Cleaning up! I have Proof!

The "I have proof " part of the headline was a reference to mad man Perry Klaussen of Hoboken 411 and his diminutive ghost writer who have both been working very hard to sabotage the Mayor at every turn with their distortions. I will be the first to say and have said that the streets need to be cleaner but I know that crews are working to clear up the streets and not just on Washington Street. Here are some photos that show Hoboken work crews cleaning up in the 3rd Ward between 3rd and 4th Streets and Madison this morning:

The melted snow has left a bunch of debris where big banks once kept the garbage hidden.

Hoboken City employees were working hard this morning to clean up the third ward.
This is a problem for other municipalities as well and requires significant effort to remedy. All I can say is "Garbage be gone, one street at a time!" ◦
Share/Bookmark