Thursday, June 17, 2010

44th Annual Puerto Rican Flag Raising Ceremony at Hoboken City Hall June 17 11 AM

I got this nice note from Raul Morales II about the upcoming flag day ceremony at City Hall Saturday June17th at 11 AM:

Mr. Gardiner,

My name is Raul Morales II, and I am a member of the Puerto Rican Culture Committee of Hoboken. On Saturday, June 19, 2010, the Puerto Rican Culture Committee will host the 44th Annual Puerto Rican Flag Raising Ceremony at Hoboken City Hall , 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, New Jersey at 11am.

The ceremony will be held in honor of Don Jaime Muńoz (1924-2009), the founder of the United Political Progressive Association for Hispanics in Hoboken, which held the first flag raising ceremony in Hoboken City Hall. The PRCC will also honor Sarami Soler, Dayamin Morales, and Andrew Mendez, three graduating seniors from Hoboken High School, who were selected by the PRCC for the annual scholarship award of $1,000.00 each.

If you could do me the favor and place this event on your events calendar or make an announcement on your website, I would greatly appreciate it. If you need further information, please feel free to email me at the above address or call me at 201-XXX-XXX.

Thank you for your time.

Raul Morales II

My Comment: Raul, I am happy to oblige and further diversify the offerings of events on my site. Thanks for the heads up. ◦
Share/Bookmark