School has nto started but Hoboken's BOE is meeting tonight. Here is the public notice of the meeting..
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Hoboken Board of Education Meeting Room
1115 Clinton Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
1. Board President Report and Board Committee Reports
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Report of the School Superintendent
4. Report of Interim School Business Administrator
Any matters relating to the above items that may come before the Board. Please be advised that the
Board may be required to go into closed executive session during this meeting to discuss litigation,negotiations and personnel items. Action may be taken on all agenda items.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying and Hazing Policy and Attendance Policy.
- Changes to Cirriculum.
- Approval of textbooks.
- Project LEAP- offers college level courses.
- Resignations and appointments.
- New Teaching Assistant Prinicpal program (no additional cost to district).
- School Calendar.
- BOE Commitee composition.