Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween - 16(17) Scary Halloween Quotes



Both Halloween and Hoboken election cycles have a fetish with the macabre. Combine the two in close proximity with a local election and whoa, look out! Click on the embedded flash audio player below and hear some of the scariest horror quotes ever uttered in a movie. My favorites are #1 and #16.




16(17) Scary Halloween Quotes

1. Silence of the Lambs: "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"
2. Hellraiser: Bloodline: “Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I AM PAIN.”
3. The Shining: “Here’s Johnny!”
4. The Sixth Sense: “I see dead people.”
5. Halloween: “I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the Devil’s eyes.”
6. When a Stranger Calls: “Have you checked the children?”
7. The Lost Boys: “You are one of us Michael!”
8. Child’s Play: “Hi I’m Chucky, wanna play?”
9. Dawn of the Dead: “When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk on Earth.”
10. Dracula: “I am Dracula.”
11. Dracula: “Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.”
12. Dracula: “Aren’t you drinking? I never drink….wine.”
13. The Exorcism of Emily Rose: “I am Lucifer, the Devil in the flesh.”
14. Friday the 13th: “Kill her mommy! Kill her!”
15. Night of the Living Dead: “They’re coming to get you, Barbara.”
16. The Exorcist: The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!”
17. Peter Cammarano QLC Forum: “The Hospital is thriving" (okay, I added that one but oh, the horror) ◦
Share/Bookmark