Sunday, June 27, 2010

Old Comments have been archived for the Hoboken Journal

On 6/25/2010 I switched my commenting system to Intense debate. This software has better commenting features than blogger but the comments were not able to be brought over due to a limitation in the setup process by Intense Debate.

I considered this to be a great loss to my readers and close to 7,000 comments could have been lost for ever. Luckily, I had set up a word press version of my blog to act as a backup should something ever happen to my blogger account.

The first site link below is an archive of all posts and comments from November 2008 through June 26th, 2010  for posts and June 25th for comments. Keep in mind this site is in "archive mode" and new comments are moderated and will not be approved.

The Hoboken Journal Archive:
http://hobokenjournal.wordpress.com/


Totals
2,036 Posts
6,977 Comments



For all current posts and comments  go to this site and use this easy to remember link (spread the word too if you are so inclined):

http://www.hobokenjournal.com/
Share/Bookmark