Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Judy Tripodi Speaks - On Police Audit - At Mile Square View

Judy Tripodi Comments on Police Audit

Smarty Jones at the Mile Square View got this exclusive quote from Judy Tripodi on the Police Audit.....

"I did not have a draft copy of the report since the summer. I received a copy the same day as it was received by the mayor. I played no role in the writing, editing or release of the report.

I believed that I had the authority to approve the contracts, but have since been told that I do not. I have always acted in the best interests of the taxpayers of this City.

For the record, page 7 of the Police Audit states "While this report's recommendations may affect the staffing and City's fiscal obligation to the HPD, this report has no direct role in the contract negotiations."

- Judy Tripodi

To read the rest of the story go to MileSquare view via the link below:

http://hobokenhorse.blogspot.com/2010/02/judy-tripodi-responds-to-police-audit.html
Share/Bookmark