Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Candidate Planning to Run for Mayor - Frank Orsini

It looks like we have another candidate for Hoboken Mayor. Thanks to a tip from an anonymous reader I have found Frank Orsini's web site at the following address:

http://orsiniforhobokenmayor.com/index.htm

Note: When I first checked it gave me a message that it is registered and a web site is pending. Checking back this morning at 9AM there is this message that the site is under construction:


Now there is still the formal act of filing the D-1 form to NJ Board of Elections as well as collecting about 390 signatures. As I find more documentation I will let you know. As of yet there is no formal announcement to the best of my knowledge but the web site is a strong indication of his intent to run.


Share/Bookmark