Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beth Mason on the Web and Other Campaign Links

Update 3/17/2009: There was an issue with the embedded video from Beth Mason's site which her campaign site administrator has since remedied. It now works on this site. The reason I had brought this up as an issue today is that I am doing my best to cover candidates as equally as possible and since it was hard for me to make her announcement at the crack of dawn (pun intended) I figured I could at least give my viewers as much coverage as I can of as many candidates as I can.

Original Story:
Here is the follow up on the Beth Mason announcement for Mayor of Hoboken as well as the introduction of her slate. Her website is up and running and has the following url:

http://bethmasonformayor.com/

Here is the video clip from her campaign announcement on Vimeo that as of this weekend was embeddable:


Beth Mason For Mayor Introduction from BethMasonforMayor on Vimeo.

Beth's Press release on SlideShare for easy viewing:



Share/Bookmark