Sunday, March 1, 2009

Web Site Update - You Must Register for Comments

In response to most of my readers I am implementing phase 1 of changes to the comment policy effective immediately. You will be required to register before logging in comments.


The reasons for this are I don't want this site to be the "Wild Wild West" of comments like the NJ.com forum. Also, it will allow readers to track discussions better.


As shown in the diagram to the right you will have 6 choices, Google, LiveJournal,WordPress, TypePad, AIM, or OpenID. I recommend Google or OpenID but all options should work.




I will try this out for a week and if comments still need to be monitored then I will take the next step. Once you are registered, blogger will recognize who you are by a cookie to make it convenient to log comments. ◦
Share/Bookmark