Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anon. posting is now back up - for now

I have restored anonymous posting for now since the infiltration seems to have subsided for a while. Man there are a lot of anon. posters out there that really don't understand intellectual property rights.

Of course, I can at any time required registered users only or go to moderation. After all, its my website. Moderation is useful at times to weed out merchants of hate. I certainly don't hate H411 and its proprietor but I will stand up for myself and these anonymous attacks filled with vile and support for that now wretched site. It would appear that certain people who used to grandstand at City Council meeting have a lot of time on their hands. Klaussen's minions. Think about that for a minute; who would want to be a minion of that guy?

Don't forget to live blog tonight here at The Hoboken Journal if you can't make it to the meeting.

- The Editor ◦
Share/Bookmark