Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Must register for comments - No more annon posts as a temporary measure


As a temporary measure you will have to login to comment on my site. I have temporarily changed this back due to what appears to be H411 henchmen who are threatened by my level of comments and Perry Klaussen's blatant disregard for property rights.

I may also have turn on moderation but this would only be temporary. All opinions that are not attacks on me or others that are not potential slander will be allowed. Be patient if delays should occur in moderation should I have to turn it on.

Here is a helpful walkthrough on how to register for comments via Google:

http://thehobokenjournal.blogspot.com/2009/05/site-tutorial-sign-up-for-comments.html



Note: The guy above steals/lifts other website's photos!

Share/Bookmark