Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Hoboken Journal Readers!

To all my readers -

I hope you have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend. I will be in town but I realize many of you will be travelling this weekend. Hoboken Journal Prediction: Parking will be easier as a result. I will be trying to get photos of a photo project I will call "Hoboken After People". It should be a fun project to imagine Hoboken without any people in it. If you have any photos of an empty Hoboken and care to share please send them to kurt.gardiner@gmail.com and let me know how you want to be attributed.

To the innocent members of any family caught up in potential FBI raids that may over the weekend, my consdolensces, but to the guilty, you deserve to be barbequed. The illegailities have gone on long enough!

Peace out informed electorate!

- The Editor (Reformerus_Gianticus) ◦
Share/Bookmark