Friday, May 1, 2009

Penalty Box - Hack Attempt Foiled (For Now)

From Joefrazier4th's Photostrem at Flickr - CC license

Update 5/1/09:
2) On a simple Dawn Zimmer invite article someone once again used limitations in Blogger to hijack my identity and falsely call the event off.

Really Lame indeed. All Minions, All Maligned, One Goal, whose?!!!

Ahh, the stench of desperation.....

Here is the offending post .........

*** BREAKING NEWS ****** This event is called off! ***
Sory I dont have time to start a new thread but jost got wind that Dawn Zimmer is backing out of the election for unspecified reasons!!!!

Word from my confidention source is that she will support cammarrano for mayor. More to come. Stay tuned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On Ryn Melberg and Tony Soares defending her right to run for Mayor April 15, 2009 12:57 PM :

"shut up you midget, she is fat and ugly, she looks like free willy and is far from a nice person. He attuide sucks and so do her views, she needs to run for a eating contest." My Comment: Good god! If you don't support her views fine, don't vote for her but leave the overweight jokes for another forum. Also, you show your true ignorance on matters of medicine, Mr. Soares is not a midget but a dwarf. The term midget has no medical meaning and is considered derogatory. You really are showing both ignorance and hatefulness with the bile you spew. I find that both Tony and Ryn have some very good ideas regardless of what you think of them politically or even personally. I for one don't have to see completely eye to eye with people (go ahead start with the giant jokes) to show them respect. Post on thread deleted hate monger!

Site Comments Penalty Box

I am ever trying to figure out the best way to deal with over the top and inappropriate comments without effecting commenter's ability to express themselves freely, even if it outlandish in my opinion. Even though I support free speech there are limits to it and I have decided to have some level of decorum on my site. Hence I have created the penalty box where comments that I deem inappropriate will go. If your comment should disappear check here to see if it has made my wall of shame.


Share/Bookmark