Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Hoboken Journal - Hacked Again!

Yesterday in the afternoon, someone yet again impersonated my account Reformerus_Gianticus in a comment that really crossed the line of decorum and was outright racist. When I discovered the derogatory post I immediately deleted it.

This comment was an attempt by those who oppose my efforts in creating an open forum and is truly disgusting in the use of language to divide the City and smear my reputation. Furthermore, within a few minutes a NJ.com poster Pilgrim36 was posting that I had indeed wrote the comment. What a fabrication. Clearly this site has more the 17 readers to garner such attention by my detractors.

Until I get on a new platform my post name may have to change in response the future hacker attempts. For now I will post as Reformerus_Gianticus_Bloggerus_Hobokenus. Jeez that is a long winded name! Ha ha. Check my profile if you are in doubt. If the profile matches the comment and it seems out of whack based on my previous posts the impersonator has been at it again.

For now, I encourage all that register and comment to keep it on the issues and the candidates record. If you choose to make accusations do back them up with evidence. Just a strong suggestion, not blogger facisim.

Over and out.

- The Editor ◦
Share/Bookmark