Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gardiner for Freeholder Website Launch

As previously annouced, I am running for Freeholder District 5 in Hudson County against entrenched  and county bossed politician Anthony "Stick" Romano. The basic elements of my campaign website are up with my platform, prior year budgets and district map. I will be adding more features soon including a donate button and calendar once September rolls around. Here is the link: http://gardinerforfreeholder.com/

Happy reading. If you have any questions please send an email to kurt.gardiner@gmail.com. I plan on running a grass roots campaign and the simplicity of the website is reflective of my intended low budget but pervasive campaign strategy. Before I decided to run my oponnent was running unopposed. An eleciton without a choice is not an election but a coronation. I am in it to win it but at the very least am more than happy to offer voters a real choice in November. It is high time Hoboken and Jersey City Heights stopped getting the short end of the "Stick"(pun intended).



Share/Bookmark