Sunday, November 6, 2011

Campaign Literature Available for Pickup for Kurt Gardiner for Freeholder

Thanks to my supporters so far that have been getting the word out about my candidacy for Freeholder this Tuesday November 8th. Vote Kurt Gardiner column C Row 6 for an end to business as usual and more services and lower taxes for Hoboken and Jersey City Heights residents!

I have literature that has been produced and attached here for your downloading convenience. I also have many 5X7 campaign post cards that you can pick up at 807 Garden Street Apartment 6 at the following times:

  • Sunday November 6th 6pm-9pm
  • Monday November 7th 8pm-10pm
My full address is 807 Garden Street Apt 6 Hoboken, NJ 07030.

My email is kurt.gardiner@gmail.com if these times don't work for you.

Gardiner for Freeholder 8X11 flier:

http://thebokenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Gardiner-for-Freeholder-Flier-1.pdf

Gardiner for Freeholder 5X7 cards front:

http://thebokenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Gardiner-for-Freeholder-5X7-Cards-Front.pdf

Gardiner for Freeholder 5X7 cards back:

http://thebokenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Gardiner-for-Freeholder-5X7-Cards-Back.pdf


Note: If you print out any significant amount of literature above provided please keep track of the cost and email me at kurt.gardiner@gmail.com with a receipt attached for reimbursement from my campaign funds as an in-kind contribution. If  you think your copying costs will go over $50 let me know so I can keep track of costs.  It is is very important that my campaign do things by the book.  My campaign is about leading by example. My opponent filed his 29 day report on November 4th. Not a good example of following the rules. Yet another reason I am running for office.

Below are pictures of 5x7 campaign cards that I produced. Kudos to Mimosa Digital on Washington Street for turning this print job around in one day! They are awesome and very customer focused.





Share/Bookmark