Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Occhipinti Announces Candidacy for City Council-at-Large


Occhipinti Announces Candidacy for City Council-at-Large


The following is an official statement from Timothy Occhipinti:

“I am pleased to officially announce my campaign to represent you as your Hoboken Council-at-Large representative. I’d like to thank those of you who signed my petition over the last few months. This being my first campaign, it was a rewarding experience speaking to all the residents I had the good fortune of meeting. Your kindness to stand and listen to me on those cold days and nights was greatly appreciated.”

“I’d also like to thank those of you who invited me into your homes for a discussion on the current state of Hoboken and where you want its future to be. I am looking forward to meeting as many residents as possible over the coming weeks and listening to your issues and concerns. As residents I strongly encourage you to make sure your voice is heard on May 12th.”

“Please visit http://www.hobokenforchange.com/ for more information about my campaign to bring positive effective change to Hoboken. I am honored and privileged to represent you as a candidate for public office in our beloved city.”

Timothy Occhipinti will host his first campaign fundraiser on Saturday April 18th at Mulligan’s located at 159 1st Street in Hoboken. A $40 premium open bar will be held from 9 PM until 12 AM. Timothy encourages you to attend with your friends and neighbors and is greatly looking forward to meeting you.

Share/Bookmark