Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Richard Trimitiedi - Officially Out of Race for City Council at Large

Here is a letter from Richard R. Tremitiedi annnouncing that he has withdrawn his candidacy for Hoboken City Council at Large:

I have pondered over the best course of action for Hoboken to have financial stability and continue to be a better place to live.

Knowing the hard road that an independent candidate must climb, I have decided to discontinue my quest for the office of councilperson-at-large position in the May 12, 2009 election. Please consider this as my formal notice to withdraw.

I will continue my efforts to serve our community by addressing important issues at city council meetings and writing letters to the editor(s).

I also want to thank all the considerate registered voters who signed my petitions.

Respectfully,

Richard R. Tremitiedi

Share/Bookmark