Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lenz is at it Again! - Photo Caption Contest

In a tribute to a recent event that got a lot of comments I have decided to have a photo caption contest of the picture below. It is of Michael Lenz with a balloon with a human face on it. Click on this link for more background:

http://thehobokenjournal.blogspot.com/2009/04/tale-of-two-websites-on-kids-first.html


Comment below and send me your comment via email to kurt.gardiner@gmail.com. If I get at least ten entries I will consider the contest a go. Winner gets a $50 gift certificate to the Elysian Cafe no later than next weekend. I will make a corresponding match to the Hoboken Jubilee Center. Keep it clever and not full of hate or vitriol. Those posts will be invalid for entry. You must both comment and email to have a valid entry. Good luck. ◦
Share/Bookmark