Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Statement from Tony Soares

Here is a statement from Tony Soares that addresses false claims of him ripping down signage of Beth Mason's campaign. This is a statement from him and not necessarily of this blog as I have no knowledge either way about any such events :

From: Former Council President Tony Soares
To: Local Media

It has come to my attention that anonymous sources have called the media with false reports that I was seen '"Tearing Down"Pole Signs for Mayoral Candidate Beth Mason and her running mates on the "corner of 13th and Bloomfield Streets".

This is completely false. Standing at just 4'2" tall, the alleged activity would be completely impossible for me physically, as well as a waste of my time. Unfortunately my current obligations have greatly reduced the time I would usually dedicate to public service activities.

-Tony Soares
Share/Bookmark