Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beth Mason Announces her Relection Campaign!

Another failed (hopefully) expensive campaign for the ages coming to a political theater near you (if you are paying attention and chances are if you are reading this site you are)........


Dear Friend,

Over the past four years we have worked together to continue to make the 2nd Ward a better place to live and raise a family. I am very proud of the things we have accomplished, but there is more to do. Most importantly we need to make sure we use the current budget surplus to lower our property taxes.

That is why I am taking this opportunity to announce my candidacy for re-election to the Hoboken City Council. I hope you’ll consider supporting me. In the coming weeks I will launch my re-election website and introduce my platform. I am looking forward to an exciting campaign.

I look forward to seeing you soon. As always do not hesitate to contact me if you are in need of any assistance at (201)-916-8244 or Beth@MasonCityCouncil.org.

Thank you for your time.

-Beth Mason

Watch Announcement Video Below!



My comment: Beth's Announcement also made ESPN during the Giants/Cowboys game. I almost broke my TV when I threw something at it when her ad came on. Good grief, she can't event wait until after the November 2nd election to start her campaign. By the time May rolls around I have a feeling that Ricky's checkbook will be missing a few zeros. I consider it bad form that she made her announcement before the conclusion of the November special election. It comes of as very selfish. One thing which stands out to me is it would appear that all of her husband's money can't buy her one thing and that is class. ◦
Share/Bookmark