Friday, January 30, 2009

Morning Humor- Worst Fight Scene Ever Reader Submission

Update:
Hoboken St. Patty's Day is coming soon though there are rumors that Judy Tripodi is considering cancelling the event. In honor of that I posted a Captain Kirk fight scene that is so horrible that I swear William Shatner was cracking a smile during one section of the fight. One reader submitted this video as an alternative. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section:





Original Post 1/28/2009: This has nothing to do with Hoboken, other than the fact that Hoboken St. Patrick's Day is about one month away and we can be sure that at least a few will get pugilistic during the days festivities. While I am a big fan of Star Trek I have to admit this is one of the more pathetic displays of fighting prowess I have ever seen on T.V. :


Worst Fight Scene Ever (Capt. Kirk)



Share/Bookmark