Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Frank Orsini Fundraiser March 19th

The Frank Orsini team sent me an email about his first fundraiser at Louise and Jerry's on March 19th from 7:30PM to 9:30 PM. Here is the email:

IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Dear Friend:
I am working to become the next Mayor of Hoboken. I need your help.I am running because I care and want to make a difference. You know I fight for what is right and I am fair. I believe Hoboken needs a leader like me NOW! But I have a tough fight. Please come to my 1st funndraiser at Louise & Jerry’s on 3/19/09, 7:30—9:30PM. 1/2 price off selected drafts

"I will abolish all backroom deals and deliver a Hoboken Government that we can all believe in through: Truth, Integrity and Open Communication.” - Frank Orsini


Minimum donation is $40. Tell / send to a friend!
Thank you.

Checks are made out to: Cmmte for Frank Orsini for Mayor.
103 4th Street #2 Hoboken, NJ 07030

Maximum donation per law is $2,600
Website: http://www.orsiniforhobokenmayor.com/.

Paid for by Committee for Frank Orsini for Mayor. 103 4th Street #2, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Share/Bookmark