Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wild West West on Reprieve- You must be registered for comments in the short term


For the short term you will have to be registered to comment on this site. I have decided that a certain number of annons are agents of personal destruction and will need to at least register to spew their bile. To recap there have been rape threats (deleted), bigotry, homophobia, bullshit histrionics, personal attacks against me, personal attacks against Katie_Scarlett (who frankly my dears doesn't give a damn! Oh by the way she is not a Quaker!) as well as threats towards some of my commentors that their employers will be informed of their blogging activities on this blog and others.

I know some of my loyal readers are frustrated by the anon. posters but until I get my website on the new platform please accept the limitations of Blogger in the meantime. My focus is still on content and not technology for the moment.

To register for this site I created a handy guide for those who still want to post. Your true identity if you so choose is never known to me since registration is through Google and not some centralized software agent in my control.

Here is the tutorial if you haven't already registered:

http://www.slideshare.net/kgardiner67/sign-up-for-comments-on-the-hoboken-journal?type=document
Share/Bookmark