Friday, October 29, 2010

US Attorney's Office sets up Election Day Hotline

Politicker NJ is reporting that the U.S. Attorney's Office sets up Election Day hotline:
http://www.politickernj.com/42600/us-attorneys-office-sets-election-day-hotline

An Election Day Hotline has been established by U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman on Election Day  which is November 2, 2010 this year to receive and respond to reports of election irregularities, voter intimidation, malfeasance, mischief, sskulduggery, or other questionable Election Day activities including vote by mail fraud. Kudos to Politicker NJ for their public service announcement.

The Election Hotline is (609) 656-2558.


Given the allegations yesterday levied by the Lenz Campaign on systemic voter fraud (due process must of course occur) this could perhaps be my most important post of the day. Make sure to put this number on speed dial on your cell phone. You can also send me an email at kgardiner@gmail.com if you see anything unusual. I will be donning a video camera to record an unusual activity myself on election day. The only problem is, given my size I can be seen coming a mile away. :) ◦
Share/Bookmark