Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eric Kurta Fundraiser Room 84 March 24th 7-9 PM

1st Ward Candidate Eric Kurta is having a kick-off this Thursday March 24th at Room 84 at Washington Street in Hoboken, NJ from 7-9PM.

Dear friend,

Having been involved in various reform efforts since the early nineties, I have long worked for positive change in Hoboken. I now feel that the time has come for me to seek elected office so that I might accomplish that which I cannot do as a private citizen. I hope to build upon the efforts of those who have already accomplished so much toward improving our community. I want to bring fresh ideas and positive solutions to the City Council and to help keep Hoboken moving forward. To succeed in this effort, we must mount an aggressive campaign. My opponent is a four-term incumbent with a solid base of support. Our campaign will require – and has been building – an organized grassroots organization. Our campaign consists almost entirely of volunteers and will do as much as it can with a limited budget. Any help that you can provide will amplify our message by enabling us to create the mailers, flyers, and signs needed to get the word out to the First Ward voters.

Please join us at a fundraiser in support of my campaign for the First Ward Council seat.

- Eric Kurta
1st Ward City Councilman Candidate

Where: Room 84 - 84 Washington Street
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011
Time: 7:00pm–9:00pm
Minimum Contribution: $50
Special Guests: Mayor Dawn Zimmer, Councilman Ravinder Bhalla
Event Committee: Ms. Ann Graham, Mr. Joseph Branco and Mr. Jahn Andersen

Open Bar and Hors d'oeuvres

RSVP: frances.jennings@gmail.com
Website: http://www.kurtaforcouncil.com/

Paid for by Eric Kurta for City Council, 214 Garden Street, Apt 4, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Share/Bookmark