Friday, December 18, 2009

Hungry? - Try "The Boken Online"


For those of you who do not not know already,  The Boken Online is a Hoboken Website about food, drink and entertainment in our Mile Square City. I met the people who run the web site and they are very nice. The link to their website is http://thebokenonline.com/. I have also put their ad on the right top of my site for some time to give them some publicity and see if they will do the same.


I let them use my write-up of Stack's Pancake House and Cafe here:

http://thebokenonline.com/2009/12/16/stacks-pancake-house-and-cafe-open-for-business/

The above is an example of using syndication of my article to help me get more traffic to my site while providing their site with content of interest. In general business jargon that is called a win-win.

This is a story I think my readers will find valuable to let those who drive here find parking.....

Hoboken Parking a Breeze for Out of Town Diners

http://thebokenonline.com/2009/12/10/hoboken-parking-a-breeze-for-out-of-town-diners/

My Comment: Clearly there are other alternatives in the blog-o-sphere to the nastiness that has become Hoboken 411. My site covers politics and a variety of things and the The Boken Online offers valuable insight into the nightlight, food and entertainment scene without the "crazies" that dominate that other site. Welcome to the Hoboken Journal circle of friends, the circle that continues to grow without the jerk (Klaussen). ◦
Share/Bookmark